This spinach artichoke dip is keto-friendly and simple to prepare. It’s cheesy, packed with vegetables, and can be served as a dip for vegetables, whole grain crackers, or tortilla chips.
This healthy spinach artichoke dip is made without mayo and subs non-fat Greek yogurt and fat-free cream cheese to help lower calories and up the protein.
Compare to Applebee’s spinach artichoke dip which checks out at just under 1,000 calories, 60 grams of fat, and 88 grams carbohydrates! And since it’s made in a crockpot, enjoy this guilt-free version at your convenience.
Impress your friends and family with this simple, healthy keto spinach dip. Great for game days or any special occasion!
Slow Cooker Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 2 8 oz packages fat-free cream cheese
- 1 14.5 oz can artichokes drained and chopped
- 1 8 oz can water chestnuts chopped
- 1 8 oz package frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 1 8 oz bag mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- Combine all ingredients except for tomato in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours, until heated through.
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes just before serving. Serve with carrot chips, whole grain crackers, pita or tortilla chips.