Crispy Baked Sesame Green Beans
This no-fuss green bean recipe can be prepared in minutes and will be gone in minutes, so be sure to make a double batch!
- 1 lb French green beans
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds optional
- Toss all ingredients together and spread onto a rimmed metal baking sheet.
- Bake at 375F for 30 minutes, tossing once during cooking.
- Garnish with sesame seeds (optional).
- Preheat air fryer to 375F.
- Toss all ingredients together and spread place into air fryer in a single layer.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes, tossing occassionaly.
68 calories, 3g fat, 8g carbohydrates, 2g protein